Grocery Girl Pickled Edamame Salad
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Good Source of Protein, Good Source of FiberGrocery Girl Pickled Edamame Salad2014-09-30 15:48:57Serves 3An easy to prepare accompaniment to dinner.Prep Time1 hr 20 minCook Time20 minPrep Time1 hr 20 minCook Time20 minIngredients
- 1 12oz. Bag Shelled Edamame, Boiled (Follow Package Instructions)
- 1/4 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 TBSP. Sunflower Seeds
- 2 TBSP. and 2 tsp. of White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Place cooked edamame and red onion in a large enough bowl to contain them. Keep in mind you may wish to serve from this bowl.
- Pour pickling liquid (sugar and vinegar mixture) over the edamame and red onion. Stir well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate salad for at least 1 hour until ready to serve, stirring once again during refrigeration. Add sunflower seed right before serving; stir salad again.