Monthly Archives September 2014
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Good Source of Protein, Good Source of FiberGrocery Girl Pickled Edamame Salad2014-09-30 15:48:57Serves 3An easy to prepare accompaniment to dinner.Prep Time1 hr 20 minCook Time20 minPrep Time1 hr 20 minCook Time20 minIngredients
- 1 12oz. Bag Shelled Edamame, Boiled (Follow Package Instructions)
- 1/4 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 TBSP. Sunflower Seeds
- 2 TBSP. and 2 tsp. of White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Place cooked edamame and red onion in a large enough bowl to contain...
September 18, 2014 Shopping Lists and Home Page Posts
I’m a little late on the uptake of this freebie, but if you haven’t heard McDonald’s is giving away free small coffees right now through September 29th (during breakfast hours). Enjoy!Read More
by Regan Olson
There’s a lot of misinformation out there about chocolate and cheese (blue cheese in particular) and it needs to go by the way side. People who are gluten-intolerant, gluten-sensitive, or have celiac disease must limit themselves enough as it is, so I’m including links to a couple of very well written About articles by expert Jane Anderson to set the record straight.
I’m encouraging you to not be dissuaded by gluten-free alarmists (and they’re out there), who might be well-intended, but who perhaps haven’t done enough reading/research...Read More